Monday 26 January 2015

My preconceived notion

It is difficult to get back into studies after a certain age.
Although the "certain age" was never defined, the common view I have heard several times over, was that the difficulty begins as one reaches their mid twenties.

It would be naive of me to claim that the course has successfully made a difference. It is too soon.

In the mean time, what can I say to convince you that this is worth trying? What was it about this course that made ME consider trying?

As a person who loathed Mathematics, Dr.Oakley decided to retrain her brain. With her distinct approach towards learning, she took her time and went on to earn a doctorate in systems engineering.

I believe it was in her video that I heard her say that she was 26, when she took up learning the engineering subjects.

I had no doubt that my method of study required an overhaul.

No comments:

Post a Comment