Monday 26 January 2015

The beginning

Towards the end of 2014, I came across a comment on Reddit, in a discussion regarding self-improvement, I believe. The comment referred to an up-coming free online course aimed at "learning how to learn".

After suffering through a string of failures over the past couple of years, I had slumped into depression. Not the kind where one would curl up into a ball and cry. This was different. I became indifferent to everything. I was living my life on auto-pilot. I had lost interest in everything that I had once loved; games, movies, music and believe-it-or-not, even smoking (my nine year old habit.)

Deep inside me, a desire had been stirring; a desire for change. I registered for the course and eagerly watched the first set of videos as soon as they came online.

In this blog, I intend to shed light on all the aspects concerning the course, that I found interesting. 

Additionally, I will attempt to log my plans and progress as regularly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment